Research and Publications
Our research aim is to understand, profile, and document the built environment and stories connected to the past. By doing so, we are also able to highlight its present impact on the context for archival purposes. Research methods include audio, video, photographic documentation, mapping and log notes.
Publications and Reports
- Sita Ram Building - Report - 17th October 2016
- Sobhraj Chetumal Terrace -Pictorial Analysis- 16th February 2016
- Hyder Bux Jatoi- Report- 5th February 2016
- Sathbain-Jo-Astano, Seven Sisters Tomb- Tile Documentation- 3rd December 2015
- Historical Bungalows - Report. 25th July 2015.
- Tomb of Ghulam Shah Kalhoro - Photographic Documentation. - 6th July 2015.
- RC-12 90/A Hindu Building - Report. - 16th June 2015.
- Muhammad bin Qasim Mosque - Report - 5th June 2015.
- Funerary Architecture: Duhagan Tomb, Arore, Sukkur - Research Documentation and Conservation Methodology. - 4th June 2015.
- Funerary Architecture: Suhagan Tomb, Arore, Sukkur - Research Documentation and Conservation Methodology. - 4th June 2015.
- Documentation of Colonial Warehouse. - 26th May 2015
- Historical Bungalows.
- Collaborative Research: Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture (ADRL) and Endowment Fund Trust (EFT) - Documentation of Sindh Tiles.
- Twenty 4 Courtyards, Makli - Thatta, Sindh.